Areas of Expertise
AdamsGrayson Interim Staffing services deliver cradle-to-grave contracts, subcontracts and acquisition professionals
for commercial organizations, federal contractors and federal grant recipients with immediate to long-term staffing needs.
Further, we provide acquisition professionals (DAWIA Levels I-III) for our clients who provide program and acquisition
support to federal agencies. We have an extensive network of proposal managers, pricing specialists and managers
and contracts administrators up through Managers and Directors. Clients who have engaged us appreciate all of
the "front end" work we perform to thoroughly define their requirement and quickly assign the exact professional
to match the need. Furthermore, we assign contracts professionals who have situational context and experience
with the issuing agencies, contract vehicle types and industry. By focusing on the details, we accurately
define the requirement from a holistic point of view and deliver tangible and beneficial results throughout the assignment.
A sample of just a few of the interim assignments for which we have been engaged, include:
- Contracts Manager (multiple) in support of a rapidly expanding public services sector for a global, publicly traded consulting firm
- Proposal Director and a Proposal Coordinator to lead and manage the effort to prepare a mulit-billion dollar ARRA-2009 grant application, including writing and amending program descriptions and compiling required data
- Contracts Administrator with Costpoint experience to stand-in for an unplanned vacancy for a $900M information technology services and solutions provider to defense and federal civilian government agencies
- Subcontracts Manager to oversee the full scope of subcontracting functions from RFQ preparation to response review, negotiations, system maintenance and invoice approval for a $600M information technology services provider
- Contracts Administrator to develop contract briefs for multiple federal contracts and related modifications for a CMMI Level 3 certified management and information technology consulting firm
- Strategic Sourcing consultant to conduct procurement planning and supplier management activities, spend analyses, market research, develop project requirements and specifications and competitive solicitations (RFP/RFI/RFQ) for a national health insurer and service provider
- Acquisition Manager with DAWIA level II and security clearance to develop pre-award documents, evaluation of vendor proposals, distribution of contract actions and post award contract administration for TSA
[top of page]
Adams Grayson Contingent Search service delivers the highest quality, professional level contracts and acquisition
professionals for the most critical hiring needs of today’s organizations. We leverage our formal and informal
network of contracts and acquisition professionals, the National Contracts Management Association and other
organization and database resources to quickly identify a "potent" subset of candidates from that of the broader
universe of passive and active candidates. Our recruiters are in perpetual contact with prospective candidates,
and we are positioned to complement any contracts department or internal human resources recruiting effort.
AdamsGrayson’s placement guarantee further demonstrates our confidence in delivering direct hire candidates with
A sample of just a few search assignments for which we have been engaged, include:
- Contracts Managers and Administrators for a $20B management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company – 10 contract-to-hire positions filled
- Senior Manager to oversee the public services acquisitions group for a Tier 1 global consulting firm responsible for coaching, mentoring and training a large and complex acquisitions program team
- Contracts Manager with a CPCM and deep experience with FAR and OMB Circulars A110, -122 and -133 for a not-for-profit organization focusing on research administration, program management and staffing for the Department of Defense.
- Compliance Manager for an international provider of professional, technology, and management services focused on the DOD; key elements of the position include establishing, implementing, and maintaining the company’s policies and procedures to ensure compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations and related international compliance activities
- Director, US Government Contracts and a Senior Subcontracts Manager for a publicly traded biopharmaceutical company, focusing on the development, manufacture, and commercialization of vaccines
[top of page]